Re: Ethereal Voices TB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ethereal Voices TB
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:48:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/2003 8:03:35 AM Central Daylight Time, cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com writes:

ps. I can't believe you posted that at 2:30 AM! Out hybridizing with a
flashlight again???

Ethereal Voices was acquired here on the recomendation of John Reeds. I had never seen the flower or a photo depiction of it. Needless to say, I was pleased.

Now bout last night. I had been out on the 'club' land to a friends house eatin'. We uz havein' boiled corn, taters and onions. Plus okra gumbo, shrimp etouffee, and boiled crawfish (crayfish to Yankees) plus some sallet (salad). Point bein' it takes a long time to eat all that. Then too, shellin' enough crawfish to get full is a time consumin' endeavor. So..... I was up late. Stayin' up is easy. It's spellin' etouffee that's hard.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor