Re:SDB: seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:SDB: seedling
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:09:52 -0400

Thanks for the suggestion Judy & Christian - I'm not at all interested
in medians, tho I sure seem to have accumulated several and now have
seedlings....

I have been crossing it both ways on lots of talls - after that spot
pattern.  So far, it looks like at least one take from MATRIX stored
pollen.

This is so much fun!

<..you could cross it with  something else, or maybe even cross it back
to Being Busy -- again, if you like it enough. Judy Hunt>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/2gGylB/TM