IB: Red Zinger or Dead Ringer?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] IB: Red Zinger or Dead Ringer?
  • From: "Jan Clark" janclarx@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:20:37 +1000

>That's two votes (one off list with exclamation mark <g>) for RED
>ZINGER.  The name sounds familiar, so that is probably right.  And the
>photos sure look like a dead ringer.

Oh Linda - I can't help myself. I only had one bloom on RINGER last season,
and when it finally shrivelled up and died it looked nothing like the lovely
photo under discussion.
Oh sorry - I will go back where I came from now .... Jan

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/2gGylB/TM