Re: first iris of the year in Frederictown MO

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: first iris of the year in Frederictown MO
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:20:23 -0400

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "rose" <rkinnard@m...> wrote:
> unknown dwarf-very good grower and the first to bloom for me each year.

Rose,

Please reply off line to mcorley@compuserve.com  concerning the above
message which you wrote a couple of weeks ago.  I tried to e-mail you from
the archives and couldn't figure out how to attach a photo.

I think the iris in your photo is Bay Ruffles and will attach a photo of
mine to a private e-mail.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK in the  Center of Oklahoma, USA
Zone 5/6

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/2gGylB/TM