Re: What do you think?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What do you think?
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:33:16 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/2003 8:50:39 AM Central Daylight Time, suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

Fashion Designer X Come To Me

No doubt this is an attractive bloom. That being said given the opportunity to purchase this plant or a sib having a lesser bloom with a more distinct, contrasting beard color, I would purchase the sib. Perhaps with an old gold or rust brown beard that played off the nuances of color in the falls hence adding dimension and depth of field. I never ask for much. <g>

Art critic,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor