[PHOTO] RE: Bryce Williamson irises | Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:11:33" />

[PHOTO] RE: Bryce Williamson irises

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] Bryce Williamson irises
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:08:49 -0700

Bryce has a one page price list this year for 2003 and recent introductions.
It has some photos. Bryce gives an email address of bmw95009@aol.com.

I should have a number of Bryce's introductions but scanning is a chore
since the software hides the scans. Here is one of Next Step.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762