Re: Re Rip City and Wench

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Re Rip City and Wench
  • From: pat netxbuyer@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:27:24 -0700 (PDT)

These are great strong growers. Pearl, you may have
gotten a blooming size rhizome..is there such a thing?
This was the size of my little fingernail when
received. I kept an eye on Rip until it finally
started growing. I think this is just an exceptional
year for iris here..Never had so many first time
blooms. All the iris ordered and planted this past
fall are budded..Even Starship Enterprise. I
understand it may be a little stubborn on growing and
increasing. This one was quick to take off and now has
a bloom bud.  We did have late freezes so I think I
lost maybe two or three different bloom stalks but SE
was late to put up. So anyway. Thanks to all that have
praised the pics.

http://search.yahoo.com

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/2gGylB/TM