Re: OT: Photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Photos
  • From: "Sandra Barss" bardraj@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:35:47 -0500

Hi Pat

No there was nothing unusual with them (as far as I
could tell).  I have had that problem with Netscape 7, too.
The files cannot be opened, deleted or filed, at least at
first, then after numerous tries to delete and usually a
couple of days they will then delete.  Is really is a pain
because both times it happened to me at whole bunch of emails
had to be deleted at the same time to fix the problem.

Good luck