[PHOTO] Re: Witching | Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:21:02" />

[PHOTO] Re: Witching

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Witching
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 06:30:40 +0930

Jean

Here's how Witching looks for me, Sorry it's not the best photo. it is one
of those yurky-murkys that Barry Blyth is well known for. Love it or hate
it. It's a smallish plant but a reasonable grower for us.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

www.impressiveirises.com.au