[PHOTO] Blooming in picture with Rip city | Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:05:55" />

[PHOTO] Blooming in picture with Rip city

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming in picture with Rip city
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:04:51 -0500

TB Cherokee Heritage Nickols 1992.
Someone ask me what was blooming behind Rip City in a picture I posted earlier. I've had computer problems and have just now been able to go back and find it. Here is a picture of Cherokee Heritage.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image