Re: Lemon Chess TB

In a message dated 4/27/2003 7:59:15 PM Central Daylight Time, vicki_c@attbi.com writes:

Wish
you could come photo our iris!!

Wish I could too! I do not get tired of looking at the world's most elegant flower. I visited a friends house today to look at her irises. I took some point and fire pictures of things I had not seen before. Have not loaded them yet so have no idea what pics look like but let me tell you, the flowers were grand!

Thanks for the kind words, I'm jista smilin',
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor