Tiger Honey - Stalk Production

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Tiger Honey - Stalk Production
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:16:52 -0700 (PDT)

This is impressive. Does Tiger Honey always produce
stalks like this? Has anyone been hybridizing with
this? I wonder if the seedings will have better than
average branching. I am always looking for stuff with
excellent branching to cross down to the tet medians.

Seattle WA Zone 8

--- Donald Eaves <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
> Well, that seemed to work!  Here's trying a closeup
> of the effect.  Sorry
> the photos aren't as clear as what you can see.
> Donald Eaves

Do you Yahoo!?

Get A Free Psychic Reading!