Re: TB Kevin's Theme

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB Kevin's Theme
  • From: "kprpkim" kprp@swbell.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:17:09 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, pat <netxbuyer@y...> wrote:
> Kevin's Theme   93 Kerr
> This bloom is so large it's unbelievable..

> http://search.yahoo.com

I love this iris. It was a first year bloomer for me last year, and
its big flowers were so impressive on its skinny first year plant
that I went out and bought more of it. It was probably my favorite
iris of 2002 in my yard.

Questions for you experienced iris folks? How does this iris compare
to "Chasing Rainbows"? I'm looking at CR for this year's order and it
looks similar to Kevin's Theme but want to make sure it is different
enough from Kevin's Theme to warrant a purchase.

Kim
St. Louis zone 7

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/2gGylB/TM