  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] LumXBC
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:07:14 -0700

Mike, what kind of stalks does this produce.  My first attempt to cross a luminata with a plicata resulted in many that didn’t reproduce, a few deformed 12” stalks with lovely flowers in strange patterns, and one decent clump that hasn’t bloomed yet.  It’s enough to convince me to leave that kind of pollen daubing to the experts.