[PHOTO] Unknown TB- | Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:04:50" />

[PHOTO] Unknown TB-

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Unknown TB-
  • From: Bo adams_iris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who posts such nice photos on here.  I hope mine comes up nicely!   It is a shapshot photo, and I am toying with the idea of getting a digital camera.

This iris is an unknown growing next to where my God's Handiwork should be.  I know where I got it, but the gentleman has about 400 iris, and he's now in his 80's.  I had the name of the Iris at one time, but I can't remember it.  Does anyone have any suggestions. . . they might ring a bell. :-}

"Bo" (Region 6)

Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Zone 4.5, Sandy-Loam