Re: Re: Re: Allbicans ? Florentina?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Re: Allbicans ? Florentina?
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:38:12 -0800 (PST)

 David; I am always trying to quantify things because I have a ruler but don't always have the two plants. You said albicans is smaller flowered which fits my memory of it. If you have both could you give us a measure. Also My faulty memory tells me that albicans branches at above the halfway point of the stalk while florentina's first branch is below the halfway point. Is my memory correct?

Yahoo! Groups Links