RE:Desert Diamond Again

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE:Desert Diamond Again
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:04:25 -0500

>Not only did I forget to reduce the photo the first time, but I forgot >to attach it the second time.  So here it is, finally.
>Betsy

I am making a helpfull comment not picking on you.

This time you changed it to a Windows Bit Map file (.bmp) which took half as long to download as the big photo. Next time make it a (.jpg) it will load three times as fast.

Paint Shop is a good progam to do it. Pant Shop is not.

We all make mistakes I changed it to a jpg for you to see.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image