Re: O' So Pretty Color Rendition

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] O' So Pretty Color Rendition
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:47:20 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2004 10:29:46 AM Central Standard Time, tomg@iadfw.net writes:

That got me to thinking that maybe it took direct sunlight to get the pink tones,

A lot depends on the way different digital cameras interpret the colors too. Most have a bias toward one color or the other. Background colors can also change the way they interpret the center subject.

For most subjects early AM seems best with my camera but not always. Being lazy I often just go back to bed, take a nap and try again when I get again in PM. <lyin'>

Nice photo, shade is some times best. There is, however, no substitute for numbers in hybridizing or photos.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links