LUELLA DEE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] LUELLA DEE
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:42:25 -0600

OGB type AB.  Wilson 'This has been a sound plant here.  It's also one of
two possible pollen parents of those RAMAYANA seedlings I've posted and
supposed to be the pollen parent of the red AT LAST seedling.  I used its
pollen a lot year before last and there are some seedlings from TBs growing
as well.  Some may even bloom this year.  Maybe.  The falls tend to get a
bit lighter and I wouldn't say I'd describe them quite like they are in the
registered description, but for the minute I think it is tagged correctly.
Anyone else growing it that might think otherwise?  Unknowns aren't so bad,
but impersonators are a problem :).

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA