  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HEIMDALL
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:52:04 -0000

> You're doing a great job so far.  Was
> this taken early in the morning ? The lighting is about perfect.

Well, early for me anyway.  I almost made it to work on time
today :).  It was probably taken between 7:30 and 7:45 am CST.  The
sun was well up over the horizon, so it was bright but not
overhead.  On taking a photo, I'm less concerned with getting an 8
by 10 glossy of the subject as I am getting a photo that is as
accurate of what the eye can see as possible.  Some subjects are
frustrating, as the AT LAST seedling I just posted has proved. I
don't want to false advertise, though I do want them at their best.

Yahoo! Groups Links