Re: peacock green!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] peacock green!
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 20:13:05 -0600

Chris I can get this kind of close-up with my old digital (Sony Mavica 83) but I don't get it with my new camera (Sony cybershot). The trick is to focus on something solid and close-up like tree bark, then go to the actual subject before you click the picture. Pay attention to the lighting and try to get the same lighting on the tree bark as your subjuct.