Re: peacock green!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] peacock green!
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 04:19:16 -0800 (PST)

Donald:  Blurred or not, that is a really interesting color manifestation!  I wonder if it's  happening to all the blooms.  Are there more to come or is this the last bloom?  Paul

Donald Eaves <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
I know this is blurred.  This is the stylearm of AURORA'S VEIL with the
camera shoved right up against it.  Can you see the peacock green?  I hadn't
noticed this on the first blooms, but it was apparent and clearly visible on
this bloom this morning, so I looked closer.  All the blooms that were open
had the color.  The color is also on the outer rim of the falls, but not as
much.  I'm afraid what is showing on the right is hard to perceive in the
photo, but it's there.  This seemed to me to be a startling color in a
bloom.  Vivid blue-green.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=apr 2 '04 012.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links