Re: peacock green!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: peacock green!
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 12:39:37 -0000

Hello Paul,

>Blurred or not, that is a really interesting color manifestation!
I wonder if it's  happening to all the blooms.  Are there more to
come or is this the last bloom?

There were three blooms open.  It showed more on this one, but was
present in all three blooms.  I didn't notice it on the first blooms
and can't see any trace in the photos of those.  There are still
some more buds not bloomed.  I've been playing with the photo of
this bloom and think I've managed a clearer photo.  I'll post that
in a minute because I can't figure out how to attach here.

Donald

Yahoo! Groups Links