RE: Re: Vossen sdlg

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] Re: Vossen sdlg
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:57:11 -0800

It was a long day and a long two weeks getting ready enough to be open to
the public. I wasn't fully ready but adequately so.

Attached is Ono Sunset. If anyone is interested Carole lives in Igo, near
Ono.

Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances and early winter weather, I lost
virtually all of my arils and arilbreds. I am in the position of starting
over. Ono Sunset and Aurora's veil were both involved in the loss. There are
other, newer arils that have more personal appeal to me so I will not be
reacquiring either.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road