Blooming Today TB Jumping

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Today TB Jumping
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 08:46:15 -0500

Per the Schreiner's Catalog:  (Schreiner ?-00)  This sibling to I've Got Rhythm bursts with energy. Not only is it one of the first Iris to bloom but with its prolific 7-10 buds per stalk it is also one of the last. It has gigantic flowers (7" x 4") on 41" stems. Our champion's standards are almost totally saturated with violet carmine coloration. The falls are rimmed with a thick 1/2" plicata edging of the same ruddy hue laid over ivory white grounds.

Tom Greaves

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image