  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] THICK AND CREAMY
  • From: Gloria Jean Johnston <gloriajeanjohnston@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 06:58:48 -0700 (PDT)

I agree; she is getting older.  So are many of us.  She is still holding her own, though.  She has always been a good grower for me, and I am sorry I no longer can grow her (I live in Zone 3...lots of California-born irises wane here).

Donald Eaves <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
TB, Weiler '77.  This is getting old now, I suppose.  Proving to be a very
strong grower here.  It was the second TB to open a bloom, but the 2 year
clump has about a dozen stalks, so it's going to have a long bloom season if
nothing happens.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=thick 'n creamy - apr 2 '04 006.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links