Blooming Today Summer Olympics Clump

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Today Summer Olympics Clump
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 09:02:58 -0500

This is my favorite yellow.  For some reason, I couldn't get a good picture this morning.  Per catalog:  (R. G. Smith ?80)  We recommend Summer Olympics on the strength of its outstanding bloom habits.  These ruffled lime yellow flowers are among the first to bloom in the spring, then they dependably bloom again throughout the summer! See how the centers of the falls pale to white around the self beards creating a yellow bitone effect.

Tom Greaves

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image