RE: Re: Re: Allbicans ? Florentina?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: Re: Allbicans ? Florentina?
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 09:50:40 -0500

            So sorry!  We have been there more times than I care to count.  Last nights storms missed us and I am very grateful.  We are getting soft, easy rain this morning.  Unusual for us, especially this stormy time of year but I am really enjoying it.  Hope your bloom recovers!!

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

Malevil Gardens

Lubbock, TX