Re: Re: Arizona Sandstone

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Arizona Sandstone
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:45:54 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:45:55 -0700

Hi Donald,

Yes, I agree. And the true color of the iris is just a bit more sandstone than in the photo...at least today it is.

We need more iris in this color range, IMHO!

I am glad you got something out of it, and hopefully others will as well.

Being in the garden too much this time of year is OK as far as I am concerned.  Irises don't ever look as good as they do when they are blooming, and we have to enjoy them while we can.  There will be plenty of time the rest of the year to be inside the house.

Patrick