Re: Will the real TB Lady Friend please stand up?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Will the real TB Lady Friend please stand up?
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 01:33:28 -0000

Hello Tom,

> Wow! Hard to believe that the lighting could make that much
difference.

Not hard to believe for anyone who has grown it in the Texas sun.
Moreso than most blooms, LF gives different effects under different
light conditions.  If the registrar allowed more than 3 words to a
name, Three Faces of Eve would have suited just fine.  I've grown it
for a few years and have never quite got used to the chameleon-like
changes.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA