RE: trouble brewing - humor

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] trouble brewing - humor
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:10:50 -0500

Donald,
        I used to know a person who followed the hybridizers around begging
for
their throw aways.  She never failed to get one either.  She had many no
name cast offs that she used to call "gifts" from so and so.  I promised
myself then and there that I would never give away my culls.

Dana

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS