Re: OT: Bluebonnets

In a message dated 4/4/2004 11:41:53 PM Central Daylight Time, jelcy@jelcy.com writes:
For all Texans or those who would like to be Texans, here is a shot of a
Bluebonnet I took yesterday while on a wonderful day trip to enjoy
Bluebonnets at their peak this year.
(Gotta do something before our iris peak in about 2-3 weeks.)
Jelcy

Jelcy, living in an area that doesn't have bluebonnets, I especially appreciate the picture of these gorgeous plants!  Never have managed to be in TX at prime bloomtime!  Enjoy and thanks for sending us a glimpse!

SDBs just starting here-but Missouri native dogwoods and redbuds are taking hold and daffs are just wonderful (and how many varieties of those do you think there are?? Not as many as iris but LOTS! and I adore each and every one, especially the pink ones!)

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5