Re: trouble brewing - humor

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: trouble brewing - humor
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:42:47 -0000

> How did your predictions turn out?

I surprised myself and did really well.  Everything I calculated the
cross could yield showed up in the seedlings.  But it also gave two
purples that I didn't expect.  There are about half a dozen
seedlings that haven't bloomed.  If they don't bloom this year and
get in the way, I'll toss them.  I don't do well predicting
seedlings with aril in the ancestry.  I suspect this one was easier
than many despite some unknowns lurking in the background.  It was a
fun experiment not weighted down by other requirements in the
seedlings.  So trash can be fun.

Yahoo! Groups Links