Re: KOKO KNOLL

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] KOKO KNOLL
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

Rita - thanks so much for pointing me to the Aril website.  I probably could've found that or something along those lines if I'd bothered to do a quick search, but I was just being lazy.  :)

And, thanks for the encouraging words - my whining isn't completely heartfelt, I can't wait for the irises, but I do love this time of year - early spring has a muddy, just-waking-up charm all it's own.

Glad to hear you've got flowers!  Any pictures?
Thanks again,
Laurie