New Iris Moose Image Galleries

  • Subject: [iris-photos] New Iris Moose Image Galleries
  • From: "Bobby Baxter" <irismoose@daylily.net>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:48:31 -0000

http://happymoosegardens.com
Happy Moose Gardens

I wish to invite everyone to the new Iris Moose web site.  Actually,
Iris Moose has been incorporated into the new Happy Moose Gardens
web site.  We have been without a personal web site for the past two
years while I focused on building sites for other gardeners.
However, I finally took some time to get the Happy Moose back up and
running so that we can share our gardening passion with others, too.

The Iris Moose site was originally set up to show some or my iris
photography.  It is now expanding as our interest in irises
continues to grow. The direct link to the iris section of Happy
Moose Gardens is
http://happymoosegardens.com/irises/iris_moose.htm.  The photo
galleries have been updated a bit from the old site to include a few
more images.  The pop-up images have also been made larger to reveal
more detail, the web page code is cleaner, and the pages load faster.

It won't be long before the irises start blooming here in central
North Carolina.  Then I am off to Oregon and Washington to tour the
great iris gardens out there.

Have a great week everyone,

Bobby

Bobby Baxter