Re: i. Albicans?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] i. Albicans?
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:44:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/2004 10:07:40 AM Central Daylight Time, mcorley@compuserve.com writes:

I think this flower is albican but would like your input.

I examined several blooms and could detect no hairs where Dave suggested. Too, your observations concerning distance between flower and ovary are consistent with my observations of i. Albicans growing here.

The photo below is the result of a friend's suggestion I try photos using the brown side of the black backdrop I had previously used.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links