Re: MERRIGLOW

In a message dated 4/5/2004 9:45:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
OGB type AB.  Peterson '73.  The official description describes the falls as
having a satiny finish.  That's an understatement!  This is the first time
I've seen it bloom and I think the remarkable finish is why I crowded in too
close with the camera.  It will have to do, I expect, if the predicted rain
gets here tonight.

In my experience MERRIGLOW's only serious flaw is that it is camera-shy.  Like its pod parent, ESTHER, THE QUEEN, it carries a myriad of possibilities for different color combinations.  Just look at the variety of its registered offspring!

Well-known for its ability to produce reddish and pinkish tones.  Less well-known, it's place in the background of my pixelated pinks.   I also found that its satiny finish can be intensified to produce jewel-like tones.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links