Re: SDB Red Eyelashes blooming today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SDB Red Eyelashes blooming today
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 23:31:54 -0500

Red eyelashes beat the SDB race to bloom first here in SW MO Zone 6. I
saw it opening up when I left for work this morning, and snapped this
pic as soon as I got home.  This is taken at night (I work long shifts).  I
really like the black
background, the night pics get.  It also gives a different look, than a
translucent flower
illuminated by the sun.  Really glad the bloom is starting here.  Will
Warner

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511