Iris Borers

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Iris Borers
  • From: Kerry Wright <indyiris52@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 05:38:42 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see any sight of them yet, but I'd love to know what people do...I have used Cygon in the past. Tried to keep my distance, but got pretty sick anyway, so if anyone uses an alternative, please let me know. Thanks. Kerry

iris-photos@yahoogroups.com wrote:
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

There are 25 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. WITCH DOCTOR, pink flamingo, barbed wire fence & leaf spot