Re: BB: Waiting For October

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] BB: Waiting For October
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:26:20 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:26:21 -0700

Lauer's 2003 catalog lists the pedigree as:

Seedling 608-F: Aztec Burst X Betty Dunn

M & RE  S. white, pink center flush; style arms white; F. majolica yellow; B. persimmon orange; ruffled; pronounced sweet fragrance.  Two way branching, 7 buds.  Reblooms summer to fall.

Patrick