RE: Reverse Yellow Amoena - Lemon On Ice

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: Reverse Yellow Amoena - Lemon On Ice
  • From: irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 12:44:36 -0400

Lemon On Ice SDB Chapman 1994 .
This was registered as "Parentage Unknown" when registered as the parentage
didn't fit results at the time. Now that I'm getting reverse amoena glacatas
and in view of complete absence of anthocyanin, I'm now wondering if this is
possibly a glaciata. I have made crosses to check this out and will be making
some more crosses.

--

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511