  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: BEDOUIN CHILD
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:20:53 -0000

Hello Patrick,

I can't tweak color and make anything look natural.  If I tweak the
color, everyone is going to know it's been tweaked  - instantly.
Good job. Your photo does appear to be a match for what I'm
growing.  Yes there are beards on the inside of the standards.  I
think based on the appearance I'd have been surprised if beards
weren't there, but I checked this a.m. to be sure.

I. stolonifera is a regelia and the White OGB used as one parent
would also have regelia, so I think this would possibly break down
as 3:1 ratio in favor of regelia.  It sure looks it to me.  Others
here can probably address that question better.  Elm Jensen or
Sharon McAllister either one could probably say more - and better.

Yahoo! Groups Links