Re: Hail Damage

In a message dated 4/8/2004 3:06:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time, DanaBrown@peoplepc.com writes:
Oh Sharon, my heart hurts for you!  I remember that so well.  They are threatening us with severe thunderstorms tonight.  With a little luck they will probably stay to the west of us.

The saddest part of this storm was that it hit Lu Danielson even harder.  Some of my buds survived -- including I. paradoxa, which is under lathe.  Hope to have a photo of that one later!

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links