Re: Seedling picture

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling picture
  • From: Gloria Jean Johnston <gloriajeanjohnston@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 06:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

Mike...I have a hard time remembering when I liked an iris as much as this one.  I hope you have enough on hand to introduce it soon.  Very, very nice.  Gloria Jean

Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:
Not much of a picture, had to deal with high winds.  really nice color on this, very bright in the garden.  The falls have a very, very black band on them that makes the haft area literally glow.  SA and RE breeding but no appendages, maybe next generation......:-)
Mike
Seedling #Q-584 TB

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Q-584.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links