Re: ROSEMOHR sdlg

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ROSEMOHR sdlg
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:56:31 -0000

Sharon,

> "Let's talk!"  I don't see anything unexpected  in this.

I'm guessing our posts crossed.  If R was considered an OGB-, I
might not either.  It's not, though.  Nor did it look like one to
me.  Still could be.  Clearly you have more experience now than I'll
probably ever be able to accumulate, so I'm listening.

Donald

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511