Re: Easy ABs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Easy ABs
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:19:25 -0400

Thanks, Dana  --  Even though I've been in Texas, including Dallas, a few
times, I always think of it as dry, rather than humid.  So, if you say
Dallas is humid, I'll take your word for it.  I see that Tom Greaves agrees
with you.  I'll pay attention to what he's posting.  --  Griff

zone 7 along the tidal Potomac near Mount Vernon, Virginia