Re: CHICKASAW SUE BB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] CHICKASAW SUE BB
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 07:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kathy - I grow Chickasaw Sue also, and just love her.  Here is my 2003 bloom.

- Laurie
Maine, z4

ranchiris@aol.com wrote:
CHICKASAW SUE (Gibson 82) BB

This one of the few older cultivars that I will always grow.  It is rarely out of class & a sure bet for a blue ribbon, if I can get it to the show.
Kathy Chilton
Tucson, AZ

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=CHICKASAW SUE BB.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links