Re: It's a dog, but it's *my* dog!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] It's a dog, but it's *my* dog!
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:04:15 -0700

richter@eecs.berkeley.edu wrote:
Maiden bloom on my first ever cross,
Takeoff X California Pink.

I imagine the older form and haft markings are turnoffs
for most people, but I kinda like the paler
edges on the falls...

It may be "old form" but nicely colored. My first seedling is plain old eggshell and yes I will always keep it. The fun is only begining as yo9u will get more and more seedlings to enjoy!

Cathy Campi, Stockton Ca. Zone 9b 85+ today

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links