Re: surprise sdlg

In a message dated 4/9/2004 7:39:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time, chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:
Donald has always said, and I think he mentioned it again today that he
never intends to register or introduce anything.  I think his greatest
fault is that he's too modest about the research he's doing in his

If we twist his arm long enough, maybe....we'll eventually get him to
change his mind.

I started out the same way -- with knowledge as my goal rather than introductions.  Several thousand seedlings later, Gene Hunt and Herb McKusick convinced me I had something worth introducing.  Donald is exploring another "road less traveled", so I predict more pleasant surprises.  Eventually, one will probably prove irresistible.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Links