RE: It's a dog, but it's *my* dog!

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] It's a dog, but it's *my* dog!
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:31:18 -0700

Congratulations, Jean, there’s nothing like the thrill of seeing the first pretty flower from your first ever cross.  I still go a little nutty when I see a new pretty baby in my garden.  I always keep it until I get a better one.  The more I get, the more discriminating I become, but the thrill is always there.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9